15 Aug 2013, Posted by erika in Of Interest,Programs,SILK, No Comments.
If you are interested in getting involved with CAEO through one of our programs, please email a letter of intent and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions we are looking for include:
-Gay Line Resource Update Volunteers and Bloggers
- You’ll be contributing to our website by posting articles or researching topics relevant to the LGBTQ and Allied communities
- Great experience for Communications students!
-SILK Facilitators (Sexual Information Leads to Knowledge)
- In teams of three, you’ll be representing CAEO within English secondary schools in Montreal
- Workshops revolve around promoting tolerance through education and discussing methods to reduce bullying
- Working independently for a large part of the time, you will identify fundraising methods to help support CAEO’s mission
- You will also be assisting the executive board by researching and writing grant applications
- Some fundraising experience would be an asset
- Ideal for Finance students
Please forward any questions to: email@example.com
Interested individuals should note that interviews will begin in Mid-October. All applications should be received by October 16th for consideration.
**Please note that we are no longer considering applications for the November 2013 training. Any applications received will be considered for future trainings. Thank you!
Training for New Volunteers
New Volunteer training will take place in the first two weekends of November.